Stephen R. Paul
Throughout his career, Stephen has concentrated his practice in all areas of taxation, estate planning, real estate and probate practice. He regularly meets with clients from all walks of life to determine their needs and then educates them as to their options. He works closely with fiduciaries in post-death administration and he handles various real estate transactions related thereto.
Stephen has practiced law in the Chicago western suburbs since 1997 concentrating in the areas of estate planning especially designed to meet the client's needs and subsequent taxation estate administration and probate matters. Stephen is a Major in the United States Army Reserve Judge Advocate General's Corps and has recently returned from a year of Active Duty in support of soldiers in the Global War on Terrorism.
Education and Honors:
- LLM in Taxation, The John Marshall Law School
- Graduated with Honors, first in year 2003
- Specialized certificate in Estate Planning Tax Law, June, 2003
- Specialized certificate in Employee Benefits Tax Law, June, 2002
- JD, Northern Illinois University College of Law, 1993
- BS, Cornell University, New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations, 1990
- Illinois, 1993